OPENS Monday April 8
All Families (returning and new) can create an account in preparation of the April 8th registration start date. Follow the directions below up to step 5. After April 8th, you will be able to register (following steps 6 and up)
- Go to the new family registration website and enter email
- You will get a confirmation number in your email
- You will be asked to enter Primary payer info (name, address …etc.)
- Once Complete, go back to www.myprocare.com and enter your email address. You may need to get another confirmation code and create a password.
- Once logged in, you will see that “Registrations are available” (Opens April 8th)
- Click “View” then “begin re-registration”
- Select a child you’d like to register, then click “select programs”
- New families should select “After School – New Enrollment”. Click “register” then “review child information
- Most of the information should be pre-filled. Be sure to add parent and guardian information here. Please add at least TWO non-parent emergency contacts. You will also want to add people who are allowed to pick up your child. Click the “Add new relationship” to add people that can pick up as well as emergency contacts.
- There is a $30 registration fee for all new children
- Go to www.myprocare.com and enter email. You may need to get a confirmation number sent to your email
- enter confirmation code and password
- Once logged in, you will see that “registrations are available” click “view” then click “Begin re-registration”
- Select which child you’d like to register (you will have an opportunity to register any siblings later)
- Select “Register” next to “After School – Returning” then click “review child information” (Opens April 8th)
- Fill out the form. You will need to enter your child’s medical information including health insurance, primary caregiver and phone number, dentist and phone number, so have all of this available when completing the form.
- Please add at least TWO non-parent emergency contacts. You will also want to add people who are allowed to pick up your child. Click the “Add new relationship” to add people that can pick up as well as emergency contacts. **Please note: if there are two parents currently attached to your account, you will each be able to create separate logins. You will only be able to edit your own personal contact information (for example, you will be able to see your spouse linked o the account, but you will not be able to edit their information. They will need to login to make any edits to their contact information and such.
- You will not be able to submit the form until all required fields are complete. Once submitted you will have a chance to register any siblings.
Returning Families WITH an incoming kindergartener
- Before starting the registration process, please complete this form so that we can add your kindergartener to your account. You can register other siblings, but you will not be able to register your incoming kindergartener until we have added them to your account.
Schedule Change Request
Please complete the online form (link below) to request a schedule change. This is for permanent or long term temporary schedule changes only. To request an occasional "extra day" please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that there are many factors that contribute to our ability to make a schedule change such as availability, staffing and capacity and we may not be able to fulfill your request.
You will receive an email within 2 business days letting you know if we can accommodate the schedule change AND when the new schedule will begin.
We require a two week notice to make a schedule change or withdraw from the program. Families giving less than a two week notice will be required to pay the tuition regardless of attendance.
2019/2020 School's Out After School Registration
Online registration for the School's Out After School Program begins in April for families with children currently enrolled. Their siblings may be enrolled at this time as well. Enrollment for new families also begins in April and ends the first week of May. Our programs are designed to accommodate the needs of the community, so we rarely have a significant wait list. Since increasing our capacity in 2014, we have been able to enroll ALL CHILDREN registered by the spring deadline. In the event that new enrollment greatly exceeds our planned capacity, a lottery will be held to determine enrollment.
2019/2020 Registration Dates
April 8th - Online registration begins for returning families and incoming siblings
April 8th - Registration forms become available for new families
April 29th - Registration Deadline for Returning Families
May 3rd -Registration Deadline for new families ends
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My child attended School’s Out this past year, do I need to participate in the Lottery?
A: No. All children currently enrolled are guaranteed enrollment each year as long as they submit a form by the end of the registration period.
Q: My child attended School’s Out this past year and I have a younger child that will be starting kindergarten. Do I need to participate in the lottery to enroll the kindergartner?
A: No. All siblings of currently enrolled School’s Out children are guaranteed enrollment. Please email email@example.com to have your incoming child added to your account. You must do this before registering your child
Q: I have multiple children. Will each child be entered into the lottery? Is it possible for one child to get in, and another end up on the wait list?
A: Each FAMILY will be granted ONE entry into the lottery. All children from that family will be enrolled if the lottery entry is drawn.
Q: Why don’t you expand the program to enroll everyone who wants to register their child?
A: We have worked really hard to expand the program to accommodate as many families as possible. In 2014/2015 we added a "Kindergarten-Only" program which allowed us to increase capacity significantly. Since this time, all families that registered by the spring deadline were granted enrollment.
Q: How do I register?
A: All families (returning AND new) must create an account on the School's Out MyProcare Website. You will receive a confirmation code. Once received you can create a password and login to your account. After creating your account, login and follow the "re-registration" link
Q: How will I know that you received my form?
A: You will receive an email confirmation by the spring deadline. If you do not receive this confirmation, it may mean that your form did not reach us. It is up to you to notify us if you did not receive the confirmation.
Q: Do I have to pay the $25 registration fee?
A: Yes, all new families must pay the registration fee, though we will only process your check when we are able to enroll your child. We will not process your payment if your child ends up on a waitlist. We may be able to waive the fee if you qualify for financial assistance.