- January-March 28th - Take Flight Raffle to raise funds for the SB Gary Iverson Scholarship.
- March 16, 17, & 18, 2017 - Talent Night, if you would like to judge contact the Alumni Office
- April 4, 2017 - Career/Job Expo, if you would like to set up a table contact the Alumni Office
- April 8, 2017 - Rebel Booster Blue Jean Ball - Silent & Live Auction
- June 23-24, 2017 - 45th Reunion Class of 1972
- August 11-12, 2017 - 50th Reunion Class of 1967
- Fall 2017- Rebel Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony See Rebel Athletic Hall of Fame link in the left hand column.
- October 6-7, 2017 - Homecoming Weekend
- If you would like to send your thoughts you may email the School Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter from Superintendent David Young, here.
- Letter from Principal Patrick Burke, here.
to raise funds for the Gary D. Iverson '67 Scholarship
The SB Classes of 1967 & 2017 are teaming up together to raise funds, in honor of the Class of 1967 50th Reunion and their 4 year long "mentoring partnership" with the Class of 2017, for the Gary D. Iverson Scholarship. This Scholarship has been awarded annually at graduation to an SB senior since 1981.
- Tickets are $10 each
- Guaranteed 1 in every 50 tickets sold wins a prize
- Raffle Prizes include:
- Scenic Flights sponsored by Vermont Flight Academy*
- Discovery Flights sponsored by Vermont Flight Academy* - Take a turn at flying the plane!
- $250 deposits to a 529 HigherEd Savings Account sponsored by VSAC
- Sunglasses (Oakley, Ray-Ban, Tory Burch) donated by Pearle Vision
- Gondola Rides for 2 sponsored by Stowe Mountain Resort*
- Zip-line Rides for 2 sponsored by Stowe Mountain Resort*
- $100 Gift Card
- To Purchase Tickets or make a donation to the Iverson Scholarship:
- Mail check to: Alumni Office, South Burlington High School, 550 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT 05403
- Check should be made out to: "SBSF Iverson Scholarship" OR
- Purchase through "SBHS Scholarship Fund" paypal "Donate" button at the bottom of this page.
- Please let us know if you are purchasing raffle tickets or if you are making a tax deductible donation. Thank you for your consideration!
- Email: email@example.com or call 802-652-7548 with questions.
- Raffle ends March 28, 2017.
- SBHS seniors and members of the Class of 1967 will also be selling tickets.
- *some restrictions of age, height & weight may apply to actual participation in these activities. Parental/Legal guardian permission and/or waivers may need to be signed in order to conform with sponsors' requirements for participation.
SBHS REBEL REACH Walk to End Alzheimer's 5th Annual Cannon 5K Walk/Run
SBHS REBEL REACH
50 year “mentorship” Class of '67 ~ Class of '17
CONTACT INFO - ALUMNI PLEASE CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. THANK YOU!
Thank you to our SB Alumni who judged Talent Night 2016
|Jen Goldberg '07||Mike Abate '10||Naa Aku '09|
|Carly Stine '11||Renate Dubois '08||Thanh Nguyen '09|
SB Alumni who joined us as exhibitors and volunteers at the 16th Annual Career Job Expo.
Picture on Left: L to R standing: Kaitlyn Armstrong '05, Elizabeth Perrin LeClair '81, Carol Wheel Gaboriault '02, Holly Rees Baker '93, Brett Leonard '84, Jessica Sauer '14, Pakriti Timsina '14. Kneeling L to R: Carly Stine '11, Cassandra Ellison '11, Sara Mitchell '97 Not pictured: Maureen LaBounty Rees '67
Picture on Right: Jean Noel Muderhwa '11 at the PBS booth with his cousin, Merlette, from the Class of 2016.
Alumni Sporting Events
Refs: David Burrell '65 & Kate Burrell
Other SB Facebook pages you may be interested in:
- SB Rebel Football Alumni - administered by an Alumni not the School District
- Comolli Center for Technology and Arts (a.k.a. The Imaging Lab)