South Burlington School District’s Nutritional Services Department is committed to continuing to offer healthy, nutritious meals, free of charge to all children, through December 31st,2020 or until USDA funding is depleted
On Monday August 31st, 2020 the USDA extended the Summer Food Service Program through December 31st or until funding is exhausted. All South Burlington School District students will receive breakfast and lunch free of charge whether they are in school or engaged in remote learning.
- Meals will be unitized and packaged in recyclable, covered, meal trays or containers. This will allow for easy service in or outside of the cafeteria.
- On September 8th, we opened a drive through pickup location at the concession stand in the Farrell Family Pavillion on Munson Field/Iverson Track from 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM. Please follow signs to the pickup area.
- Beginning Monday, September 14th, meals will be available via bus delivery to all students on the days they are engaged in remote learning.
- These meals need to be ordered weekly, in advance, via an
- online meal ordering system.
If you have questions, please contact:
The kitchen staff at you child's school or
Rhonda Ketner, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.