2022-23 P-EBT Information for
The federal government has approved Pandemic-EBT benefits for the current school year, until the end of the public health emergency.
Our school offers free meals to all students. This makes all students eligible to get P-EBT benefits for any days:
· They had an excused COVID-related absence, or
· There was a COVID-related school closure.
· Are meant to replace the value of free school meals students would have received at school.
· Will be provided to students who had an excused COVID-related absence. Benefits will also be provided to all students for any days when our school had a COVID-related closure. Getting free meals to eat at home during a closure or absence will not impact a student’s eligibility for P-EBT.
REVIEW STUDENT’S INFORMATION: Please review the information we have on file for your student.
Student date of birth:
Head of household:
· If the information is correct, no further action is needed.
· If the information is not correct, please contact the registrar at your child’s school no later than January 27th, 2023 to correct the information. If your mailing address changes later this year, please tell us.
See the list of Frequently-Asked Questions about P-EBT to learn more about these benefits. If your student is eligible for any benefits for September – January, those will be sent in April. Benefits for the rest of the school year will be sent this summer.
You can find out more about P-EBT benefits by visiting the Department for Children and Families’ P-EBT website