Link Additional Student(s) To Existing Parent Portal Account
Note: Please contact your school for assistance you if do not have a parent portal account
To add a student to an existing Parent Portal Account, the guardian/parent will need the student's Access Keys:
- Access ID
- Access Password
Access Keys are shared in a number of ways:
- By phone or email request
- Automated email after entering their NEW student in the Enrollment Portal
- Via SchoolMessenger notification email that included instructions on how to set up their portal account and their student
To add an additional student to you existing parent portal account:
Using your preferred Internet browser (Google Chrome is recommended),
1. Log in to the District's PowerSchool Parent Portal by either...
- Clicking this link: https://sbsdvt.powerschool.com or,
- Clicking the link located on the South Burlington School District's home page: https://www.sbschools.net/
2. Link Additional Student(s
Once logged in to your Parent Portal account..
- From the left navigation bar, choose "Account Preferences"
- Click on the "Students" tab
- In the upper right corner, click the "Add" button
- Enter the Student Name, Access ID, Access Password, Relationship
- Click OK