UNITEE SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
The South Burlington High School Student Council is excited to announce that we will be continuing our UniTee Shirt design contest for the 8th year in a row!
T-shirt designs will be accepted both online or on paper. Paper submissions can be completed using the image below and handed in to the Unitee box located in the front office. Online submissions will be done through Custom ink (see below).
Guidelines for designing a Unitee:
- There is a 3 color maximum
- Feel free to design both the front and the back of the shirt
- The shirt itself can be any color
- If you submit a design on a blank background please specify what color you would like the shirt to be
- All designs must be appropriate and express SBHS unifying principles and values
- If you are making your designs on paper please use pen.
If you are submitting your designs online please complete the following steps:
- Follow this link http://www.customink.com/lab?PK=04600 to the “Design Lab”. If you click “Your Items” you can change the color of your shirt.
- From there, you can design your shirt (front and back only, following the guidelines below) using the tools the Lab provides.
- Once completing a design, click on “Save/Send” which is located below the t-shirt image.
- Follow the instructions by naming your design and giving your email address. Then click “Save Design”
- Next, send your designs to Cole Patno at firstname.lastname@example.org
All designs must be submitted by 3:20 pm on Friday, September 6th. A school-wide vote will run later the following week. The design contest winner will be announced at the Homecoming Pep Rally, and their photo and name will be included in the yearbook!
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact Student Council Executive President Amelia Charbonneau at email@example.com or in person.