UPCOMING 2019 REUNION INFORMATION
Class of 2014 - 5th ReunionSBHS Class of 2014 is looking to plan a get together between Xmas 2019 and New Years. Check back soon!
UPCOMING 2020 REUNION INFORMATIONClass of 1975 - 45th ReunionAll classes and friends invited!Main Event: Saturday, July 25, 2020 - Delta Hotel, Williston Raod, SBMore detailed information about the whole weekend of events will be posted soon.Facebook: SBHS Class of 1975 https://m.facebook.com/groups/261174977654/Questions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgTyler Dawson, Kerstin Hanson & Betty PoulinSBHS classes of 1965, 1970, 1975*, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015. If you are planning or are interested in planning a class reunion in 2020 please contact the Alumni Office so we can help promote your event!*Reunions information above.ALERT to all Alumni:
- We have just become aware of a webpage not affiliated with South Burlington Alumni Office that is posting reunion information, pictures, selling rebel/wolf wear and just recently asking for money to be a member. This is NOT an authorized SB website. If you have joined such a website and/or you are receiving emails from a South Burlington Alumni website this is NOT being sent by our office, nor are they authorized to do so.2019 REUNIONSClass of 1964 - 55th ReunionOctober 5, 11:30am Windjammer Restaurant. Contact Sarah Dopp at Sarah.email@example.com or Wes Daum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1969 - 50th ReunionJuly 5-7, 2019 - Events are planned for all three days.Events:
- Friday July 5th - 5-9pm - Welcome Reception - Duke's Public House (formerly Trader Duke's, 1117 Williston Road, restaurant attached to Delta Hotel by Marriott.)
- Saturday, July 6th - 6-11pm - St. John's Club, 9 Central Avenue, Burlington
- 6pm Social Hour
- 7pm Buffet Banquet
- DJ and dancing till 11pm.
- Sunday, July 7th - 2pm - Family fun cookout, Gardner home.
Cost: $60 per person for the weekend. The deadline for payment is Tuesday, June 11th.
For more detailed information regarding tickets and events click HERE.Facebook: SBHS Class of 69Questions Contact: Michael Donoghue email@example.comSharon (Chittenden) Niquette firstname.lastname@example.orgGale Spooner Cass email@example.comGary Smith smithGJKK@gmail.com
Class of 1974 -The BHS Class of 1974 invites the SBHS Class of 1974 to their Reunion.
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO
BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1974
45TH REUNION - 2019
July 26. FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY, BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT. 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Pay-as-you-go casual food and tours of BHS. Open to BHS Classes of ‘73, ‘74 and ‘75; Colchester High School Class of ‘75; Rice High School and South Burlington High School Classes of ‘74. Sorry no alcohol allowed on school property.
Please RSVP by July 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 1979 - 40th ReunionSaturday, July 20, 2019 - Eagles Club, Shelburne Road, SB6pm Cocktails, 7pm Buffet DinnerSee more detailed information here.RSVP to Marcia Corey by July 5th.Cost: $45.00 per person - Payments sent to Marcia Corey via check, PayPal or Venmo under email@example.comFacebook: SBHS Class of 1979Questions Contact: Marcia Corey firstname.lastname@example.orgLynn Kynoch email@example.comKathy Demag RKDemag@comcast.net
2018 REUNIONSClass of 1963 - 55th Reunion
June 30, 2018, Location Bayside Park
Contact Info: Wayne Greenleaf firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1968 - 50th Reunion
August 3-4, 2018Friday: Informal gathering at the Tavern II on Shelburne Road, SB5:30pm - Cash bar, apps and sandwiches are available for purchase.Saturday: 10am Tour of SBHS with coffee and light refreshments.Reunion Party: St. John's Club, Burlington VT5:30-6:30pm Cocktails Hour with Appetizers and Musical EntertainmentDinner starts at 6:30pmTickets are $60 per person for all events, you will be receiving a mailing the week of May 21st with ticket ordering information. Tickets orders are requested back by June 25th.
Contact Info: JudyManeely@gmail.comFacebook: SBHS Class of 1968Class of 1973 - 45th Reunion
July 7, 2018 - Sunset Ballroom, located on the top floor of the Comfort Suites, Shelburne Road
Contact Info: Kathie Sullivan - email@example.comBarbara Brown - firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook page: South Burlington High School Class of 1973, click here.Class of 1978 - 40th Reunion
August 25, 2018 - Sunset Ballroom, located on the top floor of the Comfort Suites, Shelburne Road
Contact Info: Cindy Boardman - email@example.comClass of 1988 - 30th Reunion
August 10th - Red Square, 136 Church St, Burlington, private room, cash bar 6-9pmSaturday, August 11th - Magnolia Bistro, One Lawson Lane, Burlington. Private dinner, cash bar, 80's music.Ticket Info: Click here.
Contact Info: Heather Danis - firstname.lastname@example.orgJonathan Fine - email@example.comFacebook event: SBHS '88 30 year reunion, click here.Class of 1993 - 25th Reunion
July 7, 2018 - Find event and location information here.
Contact Info: Drew Brooks - firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook page: SBHS Class of 1993, click here.Class of 1998 - 20th Reunion
August 4, 2018 - Oakledge Park-Upper Pavilion - 3:30-9pm - Cost $35 per person.
Contact Info: Patrick Aitken email@example.comCatherine Mahoney firstname.lastname@example.orgGavin Daniels email@example.comHilary Viens firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook page: SBHS Class of 1998 Reunion, click here.Class of 2003 - 15th Reunion
November 23, 2018 - tentative date depending on interest.Location and time will be posted as soon as the information becomes available.
Contact Info: Shannon Kynoch email@example.com
ALERT to all Alumni:
- We have just become aware of a webpage not affiliated with South Burlington Alumni Office that is posting reunion information, pictures, selling rebel wear and just recently asking for money to be a member. This is NOT an authorized SB website. If you have joined such a website and/or you are receiving emails from a South Burlington Alumni website this is NOT being sent by our office, nor are they authorized to do so.